1. Latest “AstralTech” optical system developed by SmallRig:
Patent light source: larger and higher-power LED chip produces light more efficiently by contrasting output power with output illuminance. All else being equal, its illuminance outperforms comparable peers by more than 35%.
High-transmittance front glass: double-sided, six-layer coated glass has a transmittance of more than 97% in the visible wavelength range, ensuring lossless light flux.
High reflective COB and heat dissipation technology: board made of rolled aluminum sheet and composite copper ensures high reflectivity and thermal conductivity.
Illuminance rivals 1.2K HMI Fresnel; max illuminance: 172,000Lux (1m) (at 5600K, with reflector)
2. CRI 96+ and TLCI 97+ mean accurate color rendering and reproduction.
3. GaN (Gallium Nitride) adapter has a power efficiency of at least 95% with lower heat generation and features a locking design and a steel wire cable tether for more safety.
4. The Non-stop damping support system offers safe cushion and smooth tilt adjustment.
5. Quiet cooling fans with intelligent temperature control algorithm improve heat dissipation and produces only 32dB sound within 1 meter, suitable for video recording.
6. Lightweight design:
Made of metal and V-0 non-inflammable material, making the light 20% lighter.
GaN (Gallium Nitride) adapter is 26% smaller and 200g lighter.
Detachable cushioning head helps save storage room for easier transport.
7. Three different ways of control: light switch / SmallGoGo App/ control panel (optional).
8. Bowens mount supports most light-control accessories to create varied lighting effects.
9. Light plus the included carrying bag weighs only 8.5kg for easy storage, transport, and all-around protection.