The system operates on the 5 GHz frequency band and is encrypted to prevent video leakage. The system supports smart channel selection, allowing the system to choose the cleanest channel for transmission. It also supports UVC pull streaming. Both units also feature a bright, easy-to-read OLED display. Each unit is designed to be powered via an L-series battery plate, by the included D adapter, or with an optional USB power supply via the USB Type-C port. Four standard antennas and two mushroom antennas are supplied for the receiver and transmitter.
– Transmit up to a 1080p60 HDMI/SDI signal to an HDMI or dual SDI outputs
– 300m line-of-sight, uncompressed transmission with a low 40ms latency
– AES-128 encryption to prevent video leakage
– Smart channel selection
– Supports UVC pull streaming
– SDI loop-through output on transmitter
– 5 GHz frequency band
– OLED screen
– USB Type-C power input option
-L-series battery plates on back of each unit
– Power with included DC adapter or with optional USB adapter
|Ce qui est dans la boite|
1x Cosmo C1 Transmitter
There are no reviews yet.