Portable video recorder
Regular Price: €478.80
Complete compatibility for total versatility.
The Q8 comes with its own specially designed detachable X/Y microphone, yet it’s compatible with most Zoom microphone capsules. If you already use an H5 or H6, you can swap their capsules with the Q8 too.
The Total Package
Easy to use and full-featured
The Q8 offers a large full-color LCD touchscreen for ease of use, along with a wealth of advanced features. Dual combo XLR/TRS inputs allow the connection of external microphones and line-level sources, and a built-in speaker and stereo Headphone/Line Out jack provide audio monitoring; there’s even an HDMI output for video monitoring.
Its high-quality 160-degree wide-angle lens and flexible mounting options mean that you can shoot high-def video anywhere you go. Plus there’s a USB output that allows the Q8 to be interconnected with your computer so you can use it with your favorite streaming or editing software.
Your Go-To Tool
Whatever you create, wherever your imagination takes you.
Whether you’re a musician, indie filmmaker, podcaster, blogger, teacher, or video pro, you’ll find the Q8 to be the perfect creative companion.
Compatible Capsules :
- XYQ-8 Wide-Angle X/Y : Immersive Audio for Incredible Video.
- XYH-6 Large Diaphragm X/Y : Audio so Clear, it's like you're there.
- XYH-5 Shockmounted X/Y : From Jet Engine to Pin Dropping.
- MSH-6 MS : Mid-Side Possibilities.
- SGH-6 Shotgun : Focused Sound, Compact Size.
- SSH-6 Stereo Shotgun Mid-Side : The best of both world.
- Direct recording on SD, SDHC and SDX cards up to 128 GB
- High-quality 160 ° wide-angle lens with adjustable viewing angles (F2.0 / 16.6 mm)
- Input audio capsule system that can be changed as easily as a camera lens
- Removable stereo X / Y microphone provided (XYQ-8)
- Compatible with many Zoom microphone capsules (sold separately); not compatible with EXH-6 dual XLR dual-input capsule / TRS price
- Touch-sensitive color LCD screen
- Support price for five HD video modes, up to 2304 x 1296 pixels (3M HD), in addition to two WVGA modes
- Frame rates up to 60 fps to capture fast action scenes
- Three image detection options (AUTO / CONCERT / NIGHT) for use in all lighting conditions
- Digital zoom x4
- Recording video in MOV format (with or without sound)
- Sound recording in AAC, WAV formats, up to 24 bits / 96 kHz
|Net weight (kg)||0.8|