Tilta Nucleus-M WLC-T03-K01
300m Wireless Follow Focus System
Regular Price: €1,438.80
The Tilta Nucleus-M is a revolutionary wireless follow focus system. Have full control of focus, iris, and zoom on Cine lenses or compatible "cine-moded" DSLR lenses. Ideal for 3-axis gimbals, shoulder mounts systems, and drone shoots.
- Connections between the FIZ hand unit and the two hand grips to the motors are completely wireless.
- Each motor has a built-in MDR unit, saving space and setup time.
- A single motor can be powered directly from the camera’s battery though a 7-Pin to P-TAP cable then daisy chained via 7-Pin to 7-Pin cable to run additional motors.
- There is no limit on the amount of motors an operator can attach per channel.
- The FIZ hand unit and two handle grips have a wireless range of 1000 feet.
- The signal from the FIZ hand unit can be upgraded to 1 1/4 miles with an additional accessory.
- Both hand grips and FIZ hand unit run off (2) 18650 batteries. (Batteries are NOT included.)
- When fully charged the batteries in the hand grips can last up to 2 days.
- The batteries in the FIZ unit can last up to 10 hours.
- FIZ hand unit is capable of controlling 3 channels – focus, zoom, and iris as well as overriding the hand grips.
- 0.8 mod, 35-tooth, 32 pitch gear with a face width of 10mm
- Motors can calibrate on lenses without hard stops – such as photo-lens with follow focus gears.
- Motors fit standard 15mm and 19mm Rods
- Ideal for Gimbal, Drone, and Shoulder-mounted setups
|What's in the Box|
Batteries are NOT included.