Sony RX100 VII
The performance of the Alpha 9 in your pocket!
- New 20.1 Megapixel 1.0 Type Exmor RSTM CMOS Stacked Sensor with Integrated DRAM Chip and Next Generation BIONZ XTM Image Processor
- The speed of the Alpha 9 with up to 60 AF / AE tracking calculations per second and burst at 20 frames per second without blackout with AF / AE tracking
- The world's fastest focus in (0.02 seconds) with 357-point phase detection and 425-point contrast detection
- Real-time tracking and auto focus on the eye for humans and animals
- ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar lens T * 24 - 200 mm F2.8 - F4.5
- New "Single Burst Shooting" mode, burst mode up to 90 frames / s
- Professional-grade video features with 4K HDR (HLG), real-time auto-eye tracking and focus for video shooting, SteadyShotTM image stabilization with 4K Active mode, vertical film recording and microphone jack
The RX100 VII model is equipped with a new CMOS Exmor RS type 1.0 stacked sensor and a latest-generation BIONZ X image processor. This combination delivers unparalleled autofocus performance and allows exceptional speed improvements for results that only the Alpha 9 has offered so far. The shooting flexibility is ensured by a ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar T * 24 - 200 mm F2.8 - 4.5 lens, making the RX100 VII a versatile companion for shooting in all conditions and for all users , ranging from passionate amateur photographer to professional.
The RX100 VII model offers the best development in the market with 357 points for phase detection and 425 points for contrast detection. In addition, thanks to an optimized control of the lens it reaches a record focus speed of 0.02 seconds. Improved focus and tracking performance in burst mode: Up to 60 AF / AE calculations per second and 20 fps to track and capture the fastest movements. Thanks to its speed and precision, each moment is thus immortalized, little chance of missing THE key moment!
In addition, the image sensor allows shooting without black veil, even in burst mode at 20 frames / s: an experience identical to that offered by the Alpha 9. The RX100 VII offers for the first time a new mode "Single Burst Shooting", the single burst shooting, to capture the ideal photo at high speed (up to 90 fps) in JPEG / RAW format thanks to the anti-distortion shutter. This mode allows the photographer to immortalize fast movements by recording 7 pictures in one shot at 90 frames / sec, 60 frames / sec or 30 frames / sec, to select the perfect moment. A first for a compact camera, the RX100 VII incorporates advanced "tracking" and "auto focus on the eye" features in real time. Real-time tracking based on Sony's latest algorithm, implements artificial intelligence for object recognition, and ensures excellent shooting accuracy even via the rear touch screen. Real-eye autofocus uses AI-based object recognition to detect and process eye data in real time. It improves the accuracy, speed and focus tracking performance of the Eye AF eye for both humans and animals, vii and allows the photographer to focus exclusively on the subject.