Sony PXW-X70 Professional XDCAM
High quality compact XAVC camecorder with 4K option
Regular Price: €2,102.72
The PXW-X70 features a 1.0" type Exmor™ R CMOS Sensor with a resolution of 20 megapixels. The sensor, which is even larger than the Super 16mm film frame, delivers high resolution and fantastic low light performance, as well as offering more depth of field control as demanded by today’s diverse shooting requirements.
The new camcorder has the ability to record High Definition in XAVC Long GOP, enabling 422 10-bit sampling at 50 Mbps. This in-turn supports a broadcast-quality workflow, increasingly adopted by productions in many different professional applications. A fixed ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* lens achieves 12x optical zoom which can be doubled to 24x with Clear Image Zoom and doubled again to 48x with Digital Extender zoom. There is also a ND Filter function, allowing you to choose four conventional mechanical ND filter positions.
Advanced features include Wi-Fi/NFC (Near Field Communication) with Content Browser Mobile™ version 1.4 or later, plus dual media slots, simultaneous or relay recording, and independent record control. In addition, other wireless network features (e.g. live streaming, file transfer, etc.) are supported by firmware upgrade (version 2.0 or later) and 4K (QFHD) recording functionality by charged base upgrade.
- 1.0" type Exmor R CMOS sensor for a wide range of shooting conditions
- High sensitivity and high resolution
- Compact body
- Optical 12x ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* lens with lens ring
- 24x Clear Image Zoom, and 48x Digital Zoom
- ND filter control mechanism
- Focus, Zoom, and Iris manual control
- Wi-Fi/NFC (Near Field Communication) with Content Browser Mobile version 1.4 or later
- Live streaming, file transfer, etc. are supported by firmware upgrade (version 2.0 and later).
- Use VMC-AVM1 and CBK-NA1 for wired Ethernet connection.
- XAVC HD422 10bit recording
- 4K (QFHD) recording functionality by charged base optional upgrade.
- 59.94p / 50p recording at Full HD 1920 x 1080
- Dual media slots for simultaneous/relay recording, and independent record control
- Slow & Quick Motion
- Picture Profile
- 99 Camera Profiles
- Multi Interface Shoe (MI Shoe) for flexible connection
- Viewfinder includes amazing OLED technology
- 3G HD-SDI output and HDMI standard size connector have Timecode and REC trigger
|Usage||Beginner, Amateur, PRO|
|Effective pixels||20.2 megapixels|
|PAL Resolution||1280 x 720 50p, 1920 x 1080 25p, 1920 x 1080 50i, 1920 x 1080 50p, 720 x 576 50i|
|NTSC Resolution||1280 x 720 60p, 1920 x 1080 24p, 1920 x 1080 30p, 1920 x 1080 60p, 720 x 480 60i|
|Bitrate||35 Mbps, 25 Mbps, 50 Mpbs|
|Support||Internal Memory, SDHC, SDXC|
|In/Output||Microphone, XLR (phantom powered) in|
|Digital video outputs||3G-SDI, HDMI, USB|
|Filter diameter||62 mm|
|Integrated optical filters||Clear, ND 16, ND 4, ND 64|
|Gain||-3 dB, 0 dB, 12 dB, 15 dB, 18 dB, 21 dB, 24 dB, 27 dB, 3 dB, 30 dB, 33 dB, 6 dB, 9 dB|
|Power supply||Sony NP-F|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||120.7 x 103.5 x 274.3 mm ( with lens hood and eyecup)|
|Net weight (kg)||1.4|
|What's in the Box|