1. Portable handheld kit for an easy low-angle shot.
2. Triple-point locking for enhanced stability and anti-twist.
3. HDMI cable clamp protects interfaces and ensures stable signal transmission.
4. A hinged arm at the battery door fits the camera curve and enhances the grip experience.
5. Multiple mounting points: 1/4″-20 threaded holes, ARRI 3/8″ -16 locating holes, cold shoe mounts, NATO rails and QD socket support handles, microphones, LED lights, monitors, etc.
Only 2 left in stock | Available in 24h
SmallRig Cage Kit for Sony Alpha 7 III / Alpha 7R III 4198 is designed to facilitate a low-angle shot and protect the camera while offering a wide range of accessory mounts. It includes a cage, an HDMI cable clamp, and a top handle. The top handle feels comfortable and enables easy carrying at a low-angle shot. 1/4″-20 threaded holes, ARRI 3/8″ -16 locating holes, cold shoes and NATO rails and QD socket support monitor mount 2294, microphones, LED lights, monitor mount 2903B, NATO accessories. The HDMI cable clamp, mounted onto the left side of the cage via two 1/4″-20 screws, prevents deflection and fixes cables with a thumbscrew to protect interfaces and ensure stable signal transmission. In addition, holes on both sides of the cage allow for attaching hand straps. The cage comes with a built-in magnetic flat-head screwdriver & hex spanner for easy disassembly and assembly.
Deprecated: Function WC_Product::get_dimensions was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 3.0! By default, get_dimensions has an argument set to true so that HTML is returned. This is to support the legacy version of the method. To get HTML dimensions, instead use wc_format_dimensions() function. Pass false to this method to return an array of dimensions. This will be the new default behavior in future versions. in /home/digistore.eu/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5665
18 × 12,95 × 7,5 cm