Smallrig 2314 - Handgrip for Ronin S
Handgrip for Ronin S
SmallRig Handgrip for DJI Ronin S BSS2314 is designed to hold your Ronin S gimbal to enter a handy underslung position and provide multiple mounting points for accessories. The handle is attached to RoninS via a quick release clamp with rubber pad inside to prevent scratching. The wooden handgrip allows 180° adjustment so that you can use it as a side handle and free stop in any position via the rosette. It features a cold shoe and multiple 1/4”-20, 3/8”-16 and arri locating holes for monitor and microphone. Additionally, the wooden handle comes with a female rosette which is compatible with the rosette extension arm such as 1870 and any other accessories features a male arri rosette.
- 1.Ergonomic handle for DJI RoninS Gimbal.
- 2.Optional as a side handle, allow 180° of handle adjustment via the rosette.
- 3.Features 3/8”-16, 1/4”-20 and arri 3/8”locating holes for accessories.
- 4.Comes with a cold shoe on the top for microphone or monitor mount.
- 5.The wooden handle can be used as a rosette handle (female) separately.
- 6.Add rubber pads to prevent scratching your gimbal.
- 7.Aluminum Alloy and wood material which makes it comfortable and durable.
- 8.Features strap holes on both sides.
|Usage||Beginner, Amateur, PRO|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||223 x 80 x 28 mm|
|Net weight (kg)||0.32|
|What's in the Box|