Monitor to DSLR or mirrorless
Use the FOCUS to power your DSLR or mirrorless camera.
The FOCUS provides auxiliary power out; allowing shooters to power their camera with the attached Sony NPF (L Series) battery – extending run-time as much as 4x.
Daylight Viewable Touchscreen
Bright enough to see. Sharp enough to focus.
- 2-3x brighter than most camera LCD screens
- More pixels per inch than an iPad with Retina display
- Incredibly simple touchscreen navigation
Introducing Swipe OS: a touch of genius. Waveform, False Color, Focus Assist, 3D LUTs, and Pixel Zoom are just a few professional software tools at your finger tips with the SmallHD FOCUS.
It’s time to give tilt-a-whirl.
- Allows the FOCUS to tilt 180 degrees for viewing convenience
- Includes a shoe mount of its own for accessories like microphones
- Secure and lightweight mounting via shoe adapter or ¼” 20
SmallHD Tilt Arm ships with every FOCUS unit. Attach the FOCUS without the Tilt Arm via three 1/4 20 mounting points (top, bottom, side).