SmallHD 501 Sidefinder kit
Monitor/Viewfinder Combo with Full HD Display
Highest Resolution EVF + Full HD Field Monitor
The Sidefinder is a fully featured HD viewfinder with a 5-inch flip-out 1080p display. It’s the clever union between the SmallHD 500 Series field monitor and a compact, patent-pending viewfinder accessory. The Sidefinder gives shooters all the benefits of using a field monitor AND an EVF, without compromising speed, agility, or quality of the image. The Sidefinder represents the highest resolution EVF and the highest resolution 5-inch on-camera monitor in one device.
Crisp, clear image
Take the guesswork out of focusing
- See the details of your image in High Definition through the viewfinder or the monitor
- With higher sharpness and resolution than iPhone 6, your image remains crisp under magnification
- A quick adjustable diopter gives you the range of focus needed to clearly see through the eyepiece (-2 to +4)
- Instantly zoom-in to your image and check critical focus with 2x and 4x magnification via Joystick Zoom.
- Customizable focus assist and peaking add even more assurance that your shot is in focus.
Personalized viewing experience
Full control over how you view your image
Some prefer a viewfinder to have a large image to observe greater detail, and others prefer a small image to reduce eye strain. Everyone else is somewhere in between.
Now you have a choice.
The Sidefinder is the first viewfinder to allow users to adjust the virtual size of the image. At the 40 degree maximum, the experience is like watching a 60-inch television from 6.8 feet away.
High resolution 3D LUTs
Apply a 3D LUT to your shot and see what it will look like after the color grading process. Share it with others on set using the flip-out 1080p display.
Load 3D LUTs of any format and any cube size via the SD card slot and intuitive user interface. The Sidefinder's implementation of 3D LUTs is best-in-class, automatically converting all 3D LUTs to a high-resolution 17-point cube before hitting the display.
Pages of custom work environments
Substitute traditional function buttons with Pages—the fastest, most convenient way to access your tools. The Sidefinder's use of Pages gives you complete control to organize toolsets exacly how you want them, and access them without taking your eyes off of the image.
Affordable mounting solutions without sacrificing stability
A universal viewfinder requires more than one acceptable mounting solution. The Sidefinder comes with a solid aluminum mounting bracket that allows shooters to mount the viewfinder extremely close to the camera using any popular mounting solution.
- 15mm Rod (quick release)
- NATO rail
- ARRI rosette (via 1/4-20 accessory)
- 1/4-20 threads (multiple locations to prevent spin)
Access all your tools without moving an inch
The Sidefinder makes accessing tools even more convenient with the wireless remote. Use Joystick Zoom or flip between Pages without taking your eyes off your shot or even moving your hand. The wireless remote is included with the Sidefinder.
|Compatibilite moniteurs||500 Series|
|Viewing Angle (H / V)||178°/178°|
|Gamut||85% NTSC (100% Rec 709)|
|Features screen||Audio level meter, Blue Only Mode (for color bar calibration), Custom LUTs (with Log to Rec709 conversion), False color, Image flip|
|What's in the Box|
- 1x 501 Full HD On-Camera Monitor
- 1x Sidefinder Accessory (for 500 Series)
- 1x Wireless Remote 500 Series