Shoulderpod X1 - The Pro Rig + Videomic GO + Aputure AL-M9
Modular rig pack
Regular Price: €250.91
The ultimate production studio for mobile journalists and video producers !
The Shoulderpod X1 is an advanced production rig for adding professional microphones, lights or extra batteries to your mobile camera. A modular and portable solution that can be configured quickly for handheld use or mounted on a tripod.
- Includes 9 parts: G1 · Grip + 2 x H1 · Handle + P1 · Long Plate + 3 x K1 · Knob + Z1 · Coldshoe + W1 · Wrist strap
- The smartphones, microphones, lights or action cameras shown on the images are not included
- Allows adding two accessories to your smartphone camera like microphones, lights batteries, etc.
- Can be used handheld or mounted on a tripod
- The smartphone grip is adjustable from 48 to 93 mm wide
- Holds virtually all smartphone model with or without a case
- Ultra secure thanks to its thumb-screw mechanism
- Can be used under tough action movements
- Soft rubber pads grip your smartphone tightly without scratching it
- Features brass 1/4"-20 inserts at the bottom of the grip, handle, plate and knobs for mounting it on any standard photo-video tripod and rig
- Made of durable ABS polymer, anodized aluminum, wood and leather
- Belongs to a modular system. Can be expanded with more accessories
- Replacements available
- Engineered under high quality European standards to last a lifetime
- 2 Year Guarantee for any manufacturing defects
The Aputure Amaran AL-M9 is a pocket sized LED fill light. It is incredibly compact and lightweight with 9 SMD bulbs that are powerful in the palm of your hand. It's flexibility makes it suitable for a wide variety of applications from run and gun video to macro product photography and so on.
- High Efficiency Bulbs, CRI 95+
- 9 SMD light beads, Creating High Illuminance
- Built-in Lithium Battery, Charged via USB
- Ultra Thin with Only 140g Weight
- Adjustable Brightness in 9 steps
Compact and light weight by design, the Rode VideoMic GO delivers clear, crisp, directional audio with incredible ease of use. Its tight pickup area focuses directly in front of the microphone and reduces other surrounding sounds, ensuring that your subject is isolated from distracting background noise. The integrated Rycote® Lyre® shock mount isolates your microphone from bumps and vibrations that could otherwise interfere with your sound. Constructed from a single piece of hard-wearing thermoplastic, the Lyre® provides superior acoustic suspension to traditional elastic solutions, and will never wear out, sag or snap. The VideoMic GO has no complicated switches or settings and is powered by your camera's external microphone input, requiring no batteries to operate, ensuring you never miss a great shot. The VideoMic GO is designed and made in Australia.
|Usage||Beginner, Amateur, PRO|