Blackmagic Mini Converter - Optical Fiber 12G
Offers bidirectional, multi-rate SDI to optical fiber conversion capabilities
The Blackmagic Design Mini Converter Optical Fiber 12G-SDI offers bidirectional, multi-rate SDI to optical fiber conversion capabilities, with complete independence in each direction, and support for up to DCI 4K signals. The converter has one LC-type optical fiber input/output, one 12G/HD/SD-SDI input, and one 12G/HD/SD-SDI output. With a 10-bit rate, you can take advantage of long fiber runs and compatibility with both studio and field HD-SDI and SD equipment.
Features include automatic signal detection and support for up to 16-channel embedded audio. Settings can be easily changed using the diagrammed function switches, or via the OS X/Windows-compatible converter software. This compact converter features a sturdy metal housing, and includes a 12V universal power supply with a locking connection for added security.
- Bidirectional, multi-rate SDI to optical fiber conversion
- Supports video signals up to DCI 4K
- Automatic signal detection
- Supports up to 16-channel embedded audio
- Change settings with function switches, or the OS X/Windows-compatible software
- Universal power supply with locking connector
- Sturdy, compact metal housing
- One LC fiber in/out connection, one SDI in, and one SDI out