3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for Mirrorless Cameras
Regular Price: €778.80
The MS-PRO Beholder 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for Mirrorless Cameras supports cameras weighing up to 900 grams. Designed for professionals, it is suitable for use with small cameras with a 1/4"-20 mounting screw hole, GoPro cameras (requires optional mount not included), and select smartphones (requires optional mount not included). The camera platform incorporates three locking levers that allow you to adjust and balance your camera on the gimbal without requiring tools.
Featuring a 32-bit controller with a 12-bit encoder to create smooth, accurate, and efficient stabilization for fast response and extended battery life. Three follow modes, pan only, pan and tilt, and 3-axis (pan, tilt, and roll), allow you control over which axes to stabilize and which to allow follow movement on. A built-in lock mode will hold the camera locked onto one point, and in any of the gimbal's modes, you can reposition the camera manually, hold it in place and have it hold that position. The built-in joystick allows you to override the follow mode and reframe the shot electronically for smooth framing adjustment. You can also invert the gimbal for low angle underslung shots. A built-in 3/8"-16 threaded mounting hole allows you to mount the gimbal on a tripod. The unit is powered by 3 x 18650 rechargeable batteries.
- Designed for mirrorless cameras
- 360° rotating brushless motor
- Lock Mode - yaw, pitch, and roll axis work together to keep the camera pointed in one direction
- Pan-Follow Mode - follow pan axis and hold the tilt position
- Follow Mode - both tilt and pan axes
- 3-Axis Follow Mode - no restrictions as it allows the camera to follow pan, tilt, and roll
- Easily switch to inverted mode at any time by simply flipping the handle over the camera
- The built-in joystick, operated by your thumb or finger and allows you to make smooth framing adjustments within the shot
- Inverted mode operated in conjunction with any of the Lock and Follow modes
- Display screen on the back of the handle conveniently with information on the battery life and operating mode
- Two 1/4"-20 threaded mounting holes on the handle, suitable for mounting accessories.
- USB port on the handle for firmware updates (cannot be used to charge the batteries or power accessories)
|Usage||Beginner, Amateur, PRO|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||17 x 13.4 x 31.4 cm|
|Net weight (kg)||0.87|
|What's in the Box|